Universal light-curing restorative composite
The product can be easily shaped, it does not stick to the instrument, cures under 400–500 nm wavelengths light and can be polished to a “dry” shine.
RELIGHT has fluorescence, colour stability and radiopacity.
The material is used to imitate tooth tissues. It is available in a wide range of VITA shades and has three degrees of opacity: universal shades, dentine-opaque shades, transparent shades.
- Hard tissue restoration (all classes of cavities according to Black’s classification) on anterior and posterior teeth
- Tooth stump restoration
- Correction of composite restorations
- Forming of indirect restorations (inlays, onlays, veneers)
- Excellent polishing
- The product does not stick to instruments
- The product remains stable at modeling
- Excellent radiopacity
- Wide range of VitaClassical shades
- Syringe (4 g)
- Instruction for use
- TC, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, BW, C2, OA2, OA3
ANALOGUE IN APPLICATION
- Filtek Z550 — 3M ESPE, USA